Friday, January 27, 2012

Page 63... ENCOUNTER

Okay, so I'm at the beginning of my rewrite on Encounter... page 63 to be precise... enough celebrating! I have found in order to be at my best, 100% effective when I sit down at my computer I cannot have a freaking HANGOVER!!! Which, unfortunately I woke with on Wednesday morning after far too much celebrating on Tuesday after the initial launch of A Perfect Husband. Ouch! I'm an early riser, sometimes before 5 AM so it doesn't work for me to be in bed past 8. I feel my entire day is shot. Today I felt better. I woke with a full agenda. I got busy on the rewrite by 7:30 AM and when I looked at the clock it was already 1:30 PM. What??? Where did the time go? It flew by so quickly I had to drop everything, jump in the shower, do a quick pit-stop at El Compadre for some late lunch then meet up with a PR person at Coffee Bean on Sunset for some media work on APH. Somebody said, I don't know who... I'll paraphrase the gist of it 'if you're passionate about the work you do, you won't notice the passage of time...' I am so grateful to have finally found that space!
Keep writing... keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment