Wednesday, January 4, 2012

REWRITES!

Just received my post-edited version of A PERFECT HUSBAND from my publisher. So, I will be taking some time to go through the proof and make corrections as necessary. Also, while reading this week my pile of research novels as well as others, I happened upon a book by Bradford Morrow titled The Uninnocent. I read a review in the New York Times Book Review a few weeks ago and went out and grabbed a copy. WOW!!! If you really want to read dark, lush, provocative prose directed toward damaged, bruised people, who might quite possibly live next door to you... this one is for you AND one hell of a book. I had several ah-ah moments while reading. You know, the times you just shake your head and are grateful for artists who really know how to draw their sword and create magical, toxic  worlds. Hats off, Bradford. I will be reading everything you scribble. And taking notes... for tonight... good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment