Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A PERFECT HUSBAND goes LIVE!

WOW! What an accomplishment? You can find my just published novel, A Perfect Husband on any online, Ebook search engine. Whoo hoo!!!  I just checked amazon and it's there. Ready to be bought!!! I have friends in London who just contacted me, they've already downloaded their copy and are tweeting to their friends tomorrow! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don't want to be too ingratiating... but, the support is wonderful and obviously as a new writer launching my brand... very much needed. And necessary. If you do download the book and take a day or two to actually read it... please write a review!! The word of mouth is invaluable. Again, thank you and as I always say... keep creating... keep writing!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment