Saturday, January 7, 2012

A PERFECT HUSBAND edit

Just finished my first read through of the edited manuscript A PERFECT HUSBAND. Subtle changes, here and there, but, WOW the book works! It's an amazing feeling to read my work again, with so much time in between, almost a year to the date that I sent my completed draft to my agent for submission. Every thing feels fresh, the characters, like old friends, jump from the page welcoming me back. The small county of Montague, New Jersey with its rolling vistas and winding tributaries, a sanctuary. It kidnapped me back, relishing the months of research I did for accuracy. Now, the real work begins. I will go through the novel again, combing for detail, reading aloud the passages, making corrections where needed. I must admit, I'm loving the process!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment